Saturday 17 June 2017

Hair Care 4

Hello.
It's been 8 weeks and 1 day since my last hair wash. That is WAY past my 6 week expectation to be appreciating long, luscious locks, and quite frankly... I'm still waiting.

Possibly the uncontrolled conditions I am performing my experiment in aren't helping. Its been very hot and humid, so an uncanny amount of sweating has occurred under my helmet, and the wind and sun are constantly baking my plait, leaving it bleached and frazzled.
Yet that is the easiest part of my hair to brush - and the closest I've got to resembling anything remotely luscious.

The other part - the head-part, I shall call it - is still thick, sticky, hard to detangle and impossible to style.

I only sport the plait or the pony-tail look, unless I am wind-drying my hair after a shower or a swim. However, it doesn't float gently like a thousand strands of silk blowing in the breeze, it moves as a whole piece - more like a cheap toupee.
Or a door mat...



Still, I don't think I'm in danger of buckling now, and I will continue hoping for luscious locks, and will let you know if, and when it happens.

And so I persevere...

No comments:

Post a Comment