Thursday 4 May 2017

Hair Care

Hello.
I'm trying out the not-washing-your-hair routine, so it can supposedly self clean.
It's been 13 days since my last hairwash.
I'm feeling OK about it at the moment.
In fact, I haven't even wet my hair under the shower, because it's too cold for wet hair and I didn't see the point if I wasn't shampooing.
I don't know if that's right or wrong, it's just what I've done.
It's looking pretty greasy...well, call it slick if you like, but the helmet keeps it hidden for most of the day.
The brush glides through it easily (not surprising) and I plait it everyday to keep it out of my way. There's no itchiness or bad smells, (not from my hair at least).
I've heard it takes about 6weeks before you get luscious locks.
I'll persevere for now...

4 comments:

  1. Finally another person who sharing hair care tips. I love hearing your advice to other people,

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt this is an excellent post I got a lot of knowledge after reading good luck. Theme of blog is excellent there is almost everything to read, Brilliant post.
    health niche

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. There tend to be not many people who can certainly write not so simple posts that artistically. Continue the nice writing vbstudionyc

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never ever read such type of info before this was really incredible.
    hair extension methods for short hair

    ReplyDelete