Saturday 27 May 2017

Hair Care 3

Hello.
It's been 36 days since my last hair wash.
I have to inform you that last time I misinformed you.
My hair was not at its most mankiest. It got mankier. It became more of a thick, sticky mess, harder to brush and definitely benefited from a good rinse due to the hot and sweaty weather we've been experiencing. Steve even noticed a faintly unpleasant odour emanating from it if he got too close. I overcame the urge to wash it - mainly due to the fact that I am not carrying any shampoo - and I think we've finally turned the corner now.

I have once again proved my dedication to the cause whilst staying in Munich, in civilization, with clean, fresh smells and hair products to hand, and have resisted all temptation to wash those so called self-cleaning oils down the plughole.
I will continue to persevere...

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with this beautiful hair. it looks so awesome and they look so fricking good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this article. I think You put a lot of effort to create this article. I appreciate your work.
    recommended hair products

    ReplyDelete