Monday 15 May 2017

Hair Care 2

Hello.
It's been 24 days since my last hair wash.
I feel OK. My hair feels OK too. Thicker than normal (which is no bad thing), and a little sticky to touch, but no unwanted smells or wildlife.
I have wet it a few times in the shower now, where a good old head massage feels great.
I bought a cheap Tangle Teaser brush before we left, and in the old days -when I shampooed and conditioned my hair and it was soft and fine - it's unforgiving (and unbendable) teeth would bring tears to my eyes. Now I find the scalp-scraping a rather pleasant sensation.
If my 6 week reckoning is correct, then I'm just over halfway, meaning my hair should be just about at it's most mankiest.


Now you make your own minds up, but I know I've had a lot worse bad-hair days when it was clean.
I will persevere...

1 comment:


  1. This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion. You also know how to make people rally behind it, obviously from the responses.
    new

    ReplyDelete