Monday 12 August 2019

Auf Wiedersehen, pet.

Steve here...
Well, sadly we're on our way home, and although we've spent the last couple of weeks in Germany and Holland, and I'm not saying these countries lack humour, it's the Scandinavians who have the last laugh with another helpful toilet sign. Might get one myself...


And on to Spot the Dog. The moment we crossed the border into Holland we stumbled upon our first 'Amstel' bar. Always difficult to keep Julia away from a good pub, it was here we met 'Billie', the owner's dog.


It was love at first sight and they took some separating I can tell you!


Finally we met 'Emma' the Boxer, also in Holland. Her German owners only managing a bewildered but sympathetic smile as I tried to explain my 'Spot the Dog' audience.


Until the next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment