Monday 10 July 2017

Hair Care 5

Hello.
Its been 11 and a half weeks since my last hair wash.
I'm still not experiencing luscious locks, but the "sticky mat" feeling improved with less helmet wearing and more sea swimming.
I was sure I was going to treat my hair to The Grand Wash on our last day, but when the time came... I just couldn't do it.
Maybe once the cycle ride finished it was the last bit of the trip I could hold on to, (or maybe it was the fact we didn't have any shampoo and conditioner to hand).
Whatever it was, I have brought my manky head of hair home for inspection. It has been smelt and felt, and the reactions have been better than expected!
I WILL wash my hair sometime soon, but for now the bump back to earth is enough. A shiny, tangle free, sweet-smelling head of hair would just be too much to cope with...


3 comments:


  1. I am happy to find this post Very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I Always prefer to read The Quality and glad I found this thing in you post. Thanks
    health authority site

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the great and very effective hair treatment. I also suggesting you can take herbal hair care oil. Its can get a rid from hair fall problem. thanks

    ReplyDelete