Monday 22 July 2019

A good ticking off

Steve here...
I must reveal that this week's humorous little anecdote lies solely at my own expense. Whilst enjoying a glorious free campsite near the sea, with plenty of trees and general foliage, there lying in wait amongst the long grass...ticks!
Plenty of them seemed to be making their way up my legs, but, on bare legs they were easy to spot so I could brush the pesky things off. It wasn't until the next day camping, whilst undressing, I noticed some had made it all the way up attaching to leg, arm, armpit and yes, even two on me cojones!
(It's Spanish - look it up.)
Needless to say Rodney, aka Julia, got the job of removal. Her technique, whilst unorthodox, was effective...


So, to Spot the Dog. For sale in a pet emporium, this robot dog will answer to "fetch" in 27 different languages, is gender neutral so won't try and hump anything, and can be left at home when you are working without the worry of it chewing the furniture or barking all day. At least there is some good use for AI.


2 comments:

  1. hey bruv - why didn't you go into more detail abut Julia's unorthodox method? I always knew she was a dark horse!! x

    ReplyDelete